MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Friday, November 18, 2005
WEEE!!!!
I"M FREE!!!!
(from sch!!!)
okok..

today had interview for student leader..
e interview is super funny!!
haha
after tat wanted to watch emily rose..
but later change our(pohee,cheryl and me) mind..
we decided to..
SLACK @ POH EE'S HSE
(remeber i said tat pohee's hse is a nice place to slack??)
yup..
brought
curry chicken(can) x2
a loft of bread
a big bottle of Pepsi and Ice lemon tea
BBQ Lays
Mr Potato chips

cooked in her hse.. super nice(for e curry chicken)
finish up everything.. we were tried..
wanted to sleep.. but
WE End up singing childhood songs and action songs..
ya..
then RAIN!!
i'm wet from head to toe!!
super WET!!
when j8 and get some stuff then went home for tuition..

wahahahaha...
tml there will be Kayaking!!
YEAH!!!
I <3 Kayak!!

(p.s: Kayaking,Rowing!! HERE I COME!!)